Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2016

Relieve

No, dont say a word
as everything you now say
it just hurts.

No, please don't waste a tear
cause all it shows is your fear.
Fear and insecurities made you run away from me.
No, don't try to explain
You just set me free.

No looking back
I now stick to my track
Making dreams come true
and they no longer include you.

So why don't you just leave me alone
Stop writing, calling, hurting, lying
Can't you see that my soul is still crying?

Time will heal they say
Why were you running away
from someone you said you love
doesn't make sense
but hey, maybe it's what's been decided from up above.

I am standing here after all.
Sometimes I feel so small.
Knowing that love will find it's way
and if it's the last thing which for I pray
Never lose faith in love
as I am guided from up above.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen